Monday, May 25, 2009

Birthday Boy

My little boy is now 1 year old! His birthday was last Tuesday and we had his actual birthday party on Saturday. Many friends and family came to celebrate and we had a really nice time! Joshah and I bought him a little slice of cake to eat on Tuesday night and he LOVED it!! I gave him a lick of the frosting while Joshah was getting the video camera ready and Judah did not want to wait for dad to get finished. It was fun to see him go to town on his cake, both Tuesday and Saturday! :) Judah-boy is such a blessing to me! He continually makes us laugh and has become quite the monkey! :) Joshah taught him what a monkey says, so when you ask he's quick to give you the answer. I'm looking forward to the months ahead. I'm sure he's going to make a great big brother! :)


1 comment:

Tia said...

Look at that white (freaking adorable) little man!!! Oh I really wish I was able to make it that weekend- hopefully I'll see you guys soon!